Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 27, 2015

WISH UPON A STAR!



Yesterday I planned on making a star using plywood and left over molding from years ago. I am so glad I save everything! A project that was going to be done in 2 hours it actually took 4 hours. I realized that stars are really difficult to make. Luckily I send a photo of my crooked star to my friend Lisa and she helped me fix it. 

I love it now! 

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Rita it turned out Magnificently! I Love the use of Salvage Wood in Projects, which is why when I find an old piece with great Color or Patina I am loathe to not hold onto it! Ha ha... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....