Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 9, 2015

DECORATING OLD BOTTLES

I purchased this 1 gallon milk bottle last weekend.
It's huge compare to all the other vintage bottle I have been decorating.

I went through all my lace and found the perfect lace for it.
Then I glued one of my tin ceiling hearts in the center of the bottle and embellished it with rhinestones.

I know now why I collected white buttons....
They look so pretty inside the bottle.

I added a chandelier crystal with a porcelain rose glued on it. The words "I love you more" are printed in the back of  the crystal.


Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....