Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 14, 2015

Under construction?

Just kidding! But if feels to me that everything I have been doing lately is under construction. I miss blogging a lot and all my friends in blogland. Life got so busy. I am trying to figure out a way to still blog and get everything done. But not just blog, give something back and again inspire people.
My life has been so busy, a good busy, I am grateful for that. My brother Roberto came to visit for a couple of months and leaving Monday to go back to Sicily.
We are 18 months apart. He is such a great brother, artist, carpenter, cook.....What a wonderful experience to have him here to share my life  in the States with him.

Here is a pic of my brother and I

Until next time!

Ciao for now 

Rita

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you and your brother Rita!!!! You two look so happy. So glad to hear you were able to spend this time together!
    ...and my dear---you inspire us already :)))
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like spending time with those you love!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....