Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 15, 2014

FEW WONDERFUL THINGS!

Hi my Dear Blogger friends,
the last time I blogged I had just got my computer back....well it crashed again and is getting fixed. So for now I am using my Deano's computer because I can't wait to share with you my last couple of days...of 
C R E A T I V I T Y.

First...Friday I took a class with the most talented, sweet and patient lady I know Diane Cook. I loved the class, all new to me etching and torching and much more.
 THANK YOU Diane!

This is my BRAVE HE(ART) necklace that I made in class.


 Then today I had an amazing group of ladies taking my Solder Crown Class! I had so much fun......
Thank you for coming!

Next classes are
September 20th, October 4th, November 1st and 2nd, 2014

Please check ritareadeclasses.blogspot.com 

to register

(November classes are not listed yet)

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....