Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 18, 2014

AN ART AUCTION FOR A SPECIAL FAMILY

I was checking out my favorite blogs last night and a story really touched me. I was visiting Scarlet Calliope HERE. I can help, yes I can. I make art and I can easily donate one of my pieces and help someone in need. 
The Art Auction will begin on Facebook on 
August 1st. 
Please take a moment to visit Scarlet Calliope's blog to read Cheri's story. Thank you

I created this solder necklace
Have a wonderful weekend

Ciao for now Rita







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....