Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 11, 2014

MAMMABELLARTE AT THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS - part I







Thank you Jill Edwards for the wonderful pictures!




I have more photos to watermark so.....I will be posting more soon!

Ciao for now

Rita


LINKING TO COMMON GROUND

2 comments:

  1. I bought the NEST sign from Rita. I have photos posted now on my blog from the Vintage Marketplace and next post I will be posting how I am using the signs I bought from Rita. I am so happy with them. www.cruisinoversixty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is always so beautiful at your shows - oh how I wish you could travel to Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....