Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES:Rainbow September 20th, 2014

Mar 11, 2014

MAMMABELLARTE AT THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS - part I







Thank you Jill Edwards for the wonderful pictures!




I have more photos to watermark so.....I will be posting more soon!

Ciao for now

Rita


LINKING TO COMMON GROUND

2 comments:

  1. I bought the NEST sign from Rita. I have photos posted now on my blog from the Vintage Marketplace and next post I will be posting how I am using the signs I bought from Rita. I am so happy with them. www.cruisinoversixty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is always so beautiful at your shows - oh how I wish you could travel to Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....